For More Information, please contact:
Machinery Sales, Inc.
PO Box 11397 / 3219 N. 2nd St.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
FREE: (800) 344-3433 (EIDE)
Phone: (612) 521-9193 / Fax:
New Machine Sales & Inquiry
Specialty Wall and Rake Wall Tables
are designed to handle all of your specialty wall needs, including: Rake
Walls, Knee Walls, Balloon Walls, Gable Walls, etc.
By taking all time-consuming
specialty walls off the primary productions line, you will increase your
overall lineal footage output and guarantee a more consistent product.
Triad's Specialty Wall Tables can be
customized to fit your specific needs.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Standard working height: 30"
- Standard length: 3'6"
to 40'8" (for wall height)
- Table width: 8' (for wall
- Manually adjustable rake side, 0
to 12/12 pitch on Rake Wall Table
- Specialty Wall Table has two
parallel sides with pivot center for building rake walls if desired
- Cast iron stud location flippers
on the fixed side and steel pins are adjustable on the rake side.
Stud locators are counterbalanced and retract when studs or components
are placed on them.
- Drum switch on each end of the
table for wall height adjustment and for wall panel clamping and
- Power height adjustment and
clamping, 16 ½ ft. of travel
- Heavy duty table top on each
side of the table
- Adjustable squaring stops for
walls not starting at neutral, in ¼" increments up to
- Rack and pinion gears operated
by an electric motor with brake, gear box, and torque limiter for
clamping and squaring the wall panel. Includes a blow-by to keep
track clear of debris
- Continuous squaring lip for
precision squaring of wall panels
- Leveling bolts on legs for table
- Automatic or Manual Tool Dollies
with 2 nailing tools on the straight side of the table Rake Wall
Table. Two Tool Dollies are recommended for the Specialty Wall Table.
The Tool Dollies fasten 2 X 4, 2 X 6 and 2 X 8 studs. One
quick-connect coupler is mounted on the dolly for an optional hand
- Center floor grates are
approximately 8 ½" high
- Adjustable center support bars,
one with stud locators
- Pop-up Rollers for material